CONDITIONS FOR THE REGISTRATION OF DOGS
- Only individuals registered in the studbooks recognized by the FCI can take part in the show. A readable copy of the dog’s original pedigree must be attached to each application. Each dog registered must have a pedigree, proof of registration (puppy card) is not enough. Applications for dogs for which the pedigree certificate issued by the FCI-recognized studbook will not be uploaded to the online system will be automatically deleted (this also applies to minor puppy and puppy classes).
- Registration for the exhibition is online only at www.onlinedogshows.sk. If the owner of the dog is already registered on the online website, it is necessary to first check the inserted dogs and bitches, and not to insert them in duplicate. If it is necessary to make a change on the dog’s card, it is necessary to write to the organizer at [email protected]. It registers in the system only once, regardless of which exhibition you are registering for. We will be happy to send you the forgotten login details.
- The application is binding! Exhibition fees must be paid within 24 hours of registration, if payment is not on the organizer’s account within 72 hours, the application will be deleted. The exhibitor undertakes to pay the exhibition fees even if he does not participate in the exhibition for any reason.
- When paying exhibition fees, it is necessary to state the variable symbol from the confirmation of registration of applications, which the owner will receive by e-mail from the online system immediately after the dog registers for the exhibition. Fees are paid only by bank transfer to the MVP account. You can insert the proof of payment of exhibition fees as an attachment in the “my payments” menu (pin icon).
- The organizer has the right not to accept the dog for the show without giving a reason.
- Each application must be accompanied by a legible copy of the original dog’s pedigree.
- Documents that the exhibitor uploads to the dog’s card on the onlinedogshows page can be a maximum of 2 MB, otherwise the online system will not allow them to be entered.
- In case of incorrect inclusion in the class on the application by the dog owner, the individual will be automatically included in the age of the corresponding class, an individual older than 15 months will be automatically included in the open class.
- Entries, which will not be accompanied by all the necessary documents – a copy of the international working certificate for the working class (proof of passing the working exam is not enough), a copy of the obtained championship for the champion class (only ICH/CIB/CIE or CH applies – do not add Junior Championship unnecessarily) documents included in the open class.
- It is not possible to register a dog for a show on the day of the show!
- It is not possible to transfer a dog to another class on the day of the show!
- It is only possible to cancel the application until 15.10.2021. Send the application exclusively by post or to [email protected]. Attach a copy of the pedigree of the registered dog to the application. In case of refund of fees for any other reason, the costs associated with the refund of the fee in the amount of € 10 will be deducted from the amount of the exhibition fee.
- A change of class is possible until 15.10.2021 on the basis of a written request of the dog owner.
ONLINE ENTRY ONLY – www.onlinedogshows.sk