Conditions for the registration of dogs
- Registration for the show can only be done online at www.onlinedogshows.sk. The user does register in the system only once, no matter of which exhibition is he entrying for. Do register each dog in the system only once. If you need to make changes to the dog’s card, contact the organizer at [email protected] In case you need, we will send you forgotten login data also.
- The organizer has the right not to accept a dog for the show without giving a reason.
- Each application must be accompanied by a legible copy of the original dog’s pedigree.
- The size of the documents that the exhibitor uploads to the dog’s card in the onlinedogshows system is a maximum of 2 MB. It is not possible to insert documents above this limit.
- PLEASE NOTE, entries without a legible copy of the dog’s pedigree will be deleted without warning. For the Minor Puppy and Puppy class is the Pedigree needed. “Puppy card” or “Metrika štenka” will not be accepted.
- In case of incorrect inclusion in the class on the application by the dog owner, the individual will be automatically included in the age of the corresponding class, an individual older than 15 months will be automatically included in the open class.
- Applications without all the necessary documents will be placed in the open class without warning. A copy of the international working certiﬁcate is required for the working class. Proof of completion of the work test / Judge’s tables / diploma from the tests will not be accepted. For champion class copy of Championship required, only CH, ICH/CIB/CIE valid. The Junior Championship nor the Club Championship do not entitle the dog for the champion class.
- The application is binding!
- It is not possible to register a dog for a show on the day of the show!
- It is not possible to transfer a dog to another class on the day of the show! Transfer of a dog to another class on the day of the exhibition is only possible if the error was caused by the organizer of the exhibition.
- It is only possible to cancel the application until 3.1.2024. Send the application to the e-mail address: [email protected]. Attach a copy of the pedigree of the registered dog to the application. In case of refund of fees for any other reason, the costs associated with the refund of the fee in the amount of € 10 will be deducted from the amount of the exhibition fee.
- A change of class is possible until 3.1.2024 based on a written request of the dog´s owner.
- Online statistics can be found after logging in to the online system.
- You can find the confirmation of entry after logging into the online system about 5 days before the show.
- You can find a mini-catalogue with the rings and a map of the show ground about 5 days before the show on the website.
- The entry form will also include the catalog numbers of the registered dog/dogs, which must be printed. Catalog numbers are not issued at the exhibition. The numbers in the mobile application or on the entry form will not be accepted, it is necessary to have them in printed form. Before entrying the ring, please, put your catalog number in the visible place, also in the final ring competition. In case handling several dogs, make sure that the catalog number of the dog is correct to avoid errors in the results.
ENTRY ONLINE ONLY – www.onlinedogshows.sk