- Only individuals registered in the studbooks recognized by the FCI can take part in the show. A readable copy of the dog’s original pedigree must be attached to each application. Each dog registered must have a pedigree, proof of registration (puppy card) is not enough. Applications for dogs for which the pedigree certificate issued by the FCI-recognized studbook will not be uploaded to the online system will be automatically deleted (this also applies to minor puppy and puppy classes).
- Registration for the exhibition is online only at www.onlinedogshows.sk. If the owner of the dog is already registered on the online website, it is necessary to first check the inserted dogs and bitches, and not to insert them in duplicate. If it is necessary to make a change on the dog’s card, it is necessary to write to the organizer at [email protected]. It registers in the system only once, regardless of which exhibition you are registering for. We will be happy to send you the forgotten login details.
- The application is binding! Exhibition fees must be paid within 24 hours of registration, if payment is not on the organizer’s account within 72 hours, the application will be deleted. The exhibitor undertakes to pay the exhibition fees even if he does not participate in the exhibition for any reason.
- When paying exhibition fees, it is necessary to state the variable symbol from the confirmation of registration of applications, which the owner will receive by e-mail from the online system immediately after the dog registers for the exhibition. If you register for the Friday show and also the weekend show, you will receive two confirmations of registration of applications with two variable symbols. You can pay the fees from both confirmations in one amount, at least one variable symbol must be specified. Fees are paid only by bank transfer to the MVP account. You can insert the proof of payment of exhibition fees as an attachment in the “my payments” menu (pin icon).
- The organizer has the right not to accept the dog for the show without giving a reason.
- Each application must be accompanied by a legible copy of the original dog’s pedigree.
- Documents that the exhibitor uploads to the dog’s card on the onlinedogshows page can be a maximum of 2 MB, otherwise the online system will not allow them to be entered.
- In case of incorrect inclusion in the class on the application by the dog owner, the individual will be automatically included in the age of the corresponding class, an individual older than 15 months will be automatically included in the open class.
- Entries, which will not be accompanied by all the necessary documents – a copy of the international working certificate for the working class (proof of passing the working exam is not enough), a copy of the obtained championship for the champion class (only ICH/CIB/CIE or CH applies – do not add Junior Championship unnecessarily) documents included in the open class.
- It is not possible to register a dog for a show on the day of the show!
- It is not possible to transfer a dog to another class on the day of the show!
- It is only possible to cancel the application until 8.9.2021. Send the application exclusively by post or to [email protected]. Attach a copy of the pedigree of the registered dog to the application. In case of cancellation of the application or refund of fees for any other reason, the costs associated with the refund of the fee and a cancellation fee of € 10 for each exhibition and the canceled individual will be deducted from the amount of the exhibition fee.
- A change of class is possible until 8.9.2021 on the basis of a written request of the dog owner.
- A judge is obliged to disqualify aggressive dogs.
- Provoking dogs against each other is not allowed.
- The use of sprays, powders and other hair care cosmetics is prohibited.
- Double handling of dogs from behind the ring is prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to leave dogs tied up on trimming tables except the time they are being prepared for the show (trimmed, brushed or combed).
- Violation of these prohibitions may result in the exclusion of the dog from the show.
- Selling puppies at the exhibition grounds is strictly forbidden!
- The organizer is not responsible for damages caused by the dogs. The owner is responsible for all damage caused by his dog. Free running of dogs around the show is prohibited.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the well-being of his dog at international dog shows – he must not expose him to situations that could endanger his health or even his life, e.g. leave it in the car in extreme winter or heat or treat it cruelly. Anyone who violates these principles will be excluded from this and subsequent exhibitions.
- The exhibitor by registering the dog for the show as a person concerned in accordance with § 13 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, gives its consent to the organizing organization for the processing of his personal data (name, surname) and agrees to their publication (name, surname) and photo documentation of the course and results of the exhibition on the organizer’s website.
- The organiser has a right not to allow an exhibitor to take part in a competition (in the breed ring or in the main ring) if not properly wearing a correct and clearly visible catalogue number of the dog being shown!
- In case an exhibitor wears a wrong number in the final ring, the results won will not be marked in the list of results and will not be taken into account in the all-year competition of Slovakia Dog Cup.